How to deal with concerns and complaints.

We do hope that all concerns you have are brought promptly to our notice and resolved quickly.

If you are unhappy about anything please arrange to see your child’s class teacher. You will then be able to establish if it is a misunderstanding which can be cleared up quickly or whether it is an issue which requires further investigation. If you remain unhappy please make an appointment with the Head of School, who will investigate the matter and report back to you. If you are dissatisfied with the response from the school, you can contact the Chair of Governors through the School Office, who will then take your complaint directly to the Governing Body.

Should you wish to make a complaint, firstly please see the School’s Complaints Policy below or ask the School Office for a paper copy. ​Should you remain concerned, please call Ofsted on 0300 1231231.

The Complaints Guidance and Procedure document can be accessed below…