Tuesday 11th June, 2019
Dear Parents and Carers,
As you are aware we are planning to hold our sports day on Thursday 13th however, this week does not look conducive to running any outdoor event. I will be making a decision on Wednesday afternoon as to whether we need to postpone the day or not. I will send out a letter with the children and update the facebook page to keep everyone informed.
Thank you for your support.
Mr C Rutland
Headteacher Middlezoy and Othery