Our uniform is practical and helps children to feel a sense of belonging to our school.
Over the years parents have been very supportive of our school uniform policy. Uniform orders can be placed with our uniform supplier: www.schooltrends.co.uk
- Navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Light blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey long or short trousers
- Grey knee length skirt or pinafore dress
- Black flat shoes (sandals in summer)
- Blue/white checked or striped summer dress
- White, grey or black socks
- Black or grey tights
- White T-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Black or white socks
- Daps or trainers
- Navy blue jogging trousers for outside wear in winter months
- Navy blue hoodie for outside wear in winter months
- Named drawstring bag
- Years 3 & 4
- One-piece swimming costume
- Sport style swimming trunks
- Swimming hat (optional)
Please make sure that you put your child’s name in all their clothes. Lost property can be reclaimed via the School Office.
Children are not allowed to bring mobile phones or any other electrical devices into school. If a phone is required for use after school, it must be handed into the School Office at the start of the day.
Earrings and Jewellery
The only jewellery we permit are small stud earrings. No other jewellery should be worn. Nail varnish is not permitted.
Dyed Hair/Extreme Hair Styles
The governors support the Head of School in urging parents to avoid dying children’s hair. Extreme hair styles are not considered appropriate and parents are asked to avoid them. This includes spikes and tramlines. Long hair should be tied back and away from the child’s face at all times.